Sunday, November 23, 2008

Will Smith In Seven Pounds

I am so looking forward to seeing this movie, you have no idea. I have had like this crazy crush on Will Smith since I was twelve and I catch every movie he makes in the theater when it comes out 'cause I stan for him like that. Anyway, Seven Pounds looks very interesting and just may earn him another Oscar nomination. 

According to IMDB:

Ben (Will Smith) is an IRS agent who is deeply depressed after the death of his wife, and guilt-ridden for mistakes from his past. He decides to kill himself, but to also help seven struggling individuals before doing so. When he meets Emily (Rosario Dawson), a beautiful woman with an heart condition, he falls in love with her, complicating his plans of suicide. Woody Harrelson also appears as a blind pianist who befriends Ben.

Deep stuff. And just in time for Christmas. Seven Pounds hits the theaters on December 19th.


No comments: