Friday, November 28, 2008

I Am Stuck At Work..

The day after Thanksgiving. Let me first preface this entry by saying this is the first time in four years that I have been in town for Thanksgiving. I am usually out of town in Memphis or Louisville visiting family. Second of all, this is my first time working the day after Thanksgiving. EVER! Since I have been working in the world, I have never worked the day after the holiday. This sucks. LOL.

I have plans of hitting the malls and Walmart and Toys R Us after work, but by then, everything will be fought over and the good deals will probably be gone. I began my shopping a few days ago online on Amazon, which has a lot of good deals, maybe even better than the deals for Black Friday. I am very confident that I have already saved a mint this year and will continue to do so as  I finish my shopping. Like everyone, I am cutting back big time, but I refuse to be cheap when it comes to my family. My kids and I always have grandiose Christmases and this year will not be an exception.

I will let you know how well my shopping adventures go this evening. Hopefully I will have a ton of bags with plenty of deals.

No comments: