Friday, November 21, 2008

Warm. & Fuzzy. & Tingly.

Now that my ulitmate man, Yeezy is clowning beyond belief, I have moved my attention over to the delectable rapper Jim Jones. Now, I have to say that when I used to think of Jim Jones, I thought he looked rather dirty and in need of a bath and shower with plenty of Irish Spring. But thanks to Complex magazine, it has all changed. This is indeed a man I could stan for, yes siree! He is looking so macadocious in the Complex spread and quite dapper too. I am glad he's given up the wifebeater look for more of a GQ swag.

Plus, he kinda puts me in the mind of a lesser cute version of one of my homies. Since I can't have him (strike me down now, LAWD), Jim Jones might be the next best thing. Come and sit on mama's lap...

Check Jim out
here.

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Smh @ that.....at least he dresses better then he raps.Which isnt saying much.....

DanniGyrl said...

LOL. I feel u. But mama doesn't like him for his lyricism. As long as remains quiet while we do the deed, it's alright with me. LOL.

NightFall914 said...

.....good lucC @ thinking THIS guy ever stays quiet.Its a DipSet requirement to never shut up.