Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


I got gas this evening and low and behold....

I was close to being on empty, and I put $25 in my Jeep Grand Cherokee (V8 I might add) and do you know the lever went to a little over half? I can now afford to get extra cheese for the kids when we go to McDonald's on Fridays now.

Sidenote, I am not into conspiracy theories, BUT why are the prices going down all of a sudden now that Bush's time in the Oval Office has come to an end? Can anyone explain this coincidence? Economists? Oil tycoons? Anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that the gas prices have went down, the people need every cent they can keep now that the economy is screwed up. I do think it is strange that the gas has went down at the same times that President Bush is on his way out and the economy and stock market continue to fall. I just bet there is alot of things that we Americans don't know. But what in the darkness always comes to light. So hopefully with the new administration coming in, some answers to some much need question need needs to be answered.

Anonymous said...

Bush got his cut from it...so it's now safe for the prices to come down now.