Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Need This!

Um, okay so I need a new phone and I've gotta have the Blackberry Bold. First off, I am addicted to the Blackberry PERIOD. After going through three Palm Trios, my Pearl has been the best thing since cheese fries. I absolutely will never buy another phone other than a RIM Blackberry, I am a lifelong customer (even though I almost bought an Android Google phone but decided I wouldn't since a close homie of mine had one). Now I have T-mobile and because they just rolled out the Android, the Bold will not be available until January through T-Mobile, or that is what I have been told. So this will be a late Christmas gift I give myself. For more info on the Bold, check out Crackberry.com, the definative site for Blackberry enthusiasts such as myself or check out this well written and quite descriptive write up of the Bold from BoyGeniusReport.

No comments: