Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Got My Earrings Today!!!

LOL. I am so excited! A good friend of mine whom I met on the Internet through her YouTube video blog, LaVerne, started her own jewelry and accessories business and I purchased a few items for her new website.

As you can see, the earrings are well made and created by hand. LaVerne pays close attention to detail. Not to mention, they are priced affordably as well. I paid only $18.00 plus shipping for two pair of earrings on Friday evening via PayPal and they arrived at my office today!

I will be purchasing more of her items in the future, especially since Christmas is coming (have I mentioned I haven't even begun Christmas shopping yet?). LOL. Show LaVerne some love and start recyling that "Black" dollar by going to her website, E. Liles Elegance. Tell her I sent'cha! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so humbled. Thanks for the PR! LYLAS