Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wanda Sykes....Gay & Lovin' It

Why is Wanda Sykes being gay hitting mainstream news? I mean, who really cares? There has been talk for years that she was a lesbian, so this story being on every mainstream entertainment blog and outlet is so freaking hilarious (and shows that it's been a slow news day on the Internets). I for one, love Wanda and her annoying nasal voice and think that she is somehow related to Ciara. Do your thing, Wanda. I ain't even mad at you. 

And while we are discussing Wanda Sykes, why was I watching Pootie Tang last night on Cinemax? How was this movie even financed and greenlighted by a major studio? LOL. The tanginess in that film alone made me swear off Chris Rock for years, but it's one of those types of flicks that is so bad it's good. Okay, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why anyone coming out would be news these days. People can't seem to get over the taboo of it I guess. Pootie Tang is a movie that you watch when you are high on weed...then that way it will seem funny.