Sunday, November 16, 2008

Black Love: Will and Jada

Oh, I absolutely love these two together. I was a little salty when in 1996 I heard they were dating. LOL. I always thought that I would go to Los Angeles and get a bite to eat and Will would see me across a crowded room and approach me and I would be his BOO, but it didn't quite happen like that. And although I no longer Stan for the Fresh Prince, I am so happy he married a beautiful black sister with such passion and elegance. Jada Pinkett is a spitfire and I am sure Will holds it down too. A match made in heaven you could say. You can tell that the two of them simply "fit" together. Nothing fake or phony about 'em.

I got my new Essence mag recently in the mail and loved the cover with Will and Jada. Despite those pesky rumors of them being swingers and whatnot, they handle their ish just fine and have been going strong for ten years. In Hollywood, that is quite impressive. Kudos to them for making it work despite all of the BS that probably surrounds them on a daily basis.

No comments: