Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tell Me Somethin' Good

Mood: Flavorful

Status: Looking at the world through rose colored glasses and not letting the enemy impede my joy.

TV: HGTV House Hunters. I love this show.

Wear: Black Gap sweater, blue jeans, fuzzy slippers.

Hair: Down and curly. Time to get it done.

Music: Dwele. I'm Cheating. I could relate at one time. Now it's just on 'cause I like the song.

Place: Bedroom. Master.

Next Move: Take-over mode is in full effect. Watch for me.

Last text sent: 'uh-huh. u know how i do'.

To who: Dee Kee

Random Notes: I need to pay the cable bill and my son needs a new coat. He wants another North Face. The house they are looking at on House Hunters in the bomb. They are in Hawaii. I would love to move there. I still need to unpack the last boxes in my bedroom. Where is the damn remote? LOL.

No comments: