Friday, November 14, 2008

Kanye, Sit'cho Ass Down!

Kanye. I love you. I get all warm and fuzzy and stalkerish when I think of you. That song Em had several years back called Stan, well I Stan for you Yeezy. I would like nothing more than to be your wifey and cook your dinner and iron your clothes and write your blog, but if you flip out and assualt another photog, imma have to start stanning for 50 Cent. Really, 'Ye, why do you keep getting into it with the Paps? Are they really impeding your life that much that you have to assault them and catch a case? Kanye, sit'cho ass down somewhere and make headlines with your music, not with hitting folks. I'm done! I can't have a Babydaddy that has a criminal record....(hmm....that kinda limits the dating pool, huh?) LOL.

To read about Kanye's latest arrest, click HERE.

No comments: