Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tell Me Somethin' Good

Mood: Aggravated/ Slightly annoyed.

Status: Going through my Blackberry erasing certain contacts type ish. AKA Downsizing. BKA Downgrading.

TV: It's not on. I am focused.

Wear: Black leggings, large gray sweaterdress, knee highs (from date--read previous entry).

Hair: Curly still (I know I need to get this ish done STAT).

Music: Norah Jones. Don't Know Why.

Place: Bedroom. Master. Laptop action.

Next move: Not looking back, only looking forward.

Last text I sent: 'no not yet! it's 2 cold 2 come now lol.'

To who: Khary in Philly.

Random Notes: Haven't had sex in ____ weeks. Getting antsy. Meandering mind. Get paid tomorrow, yay! Check the account. I need another coat. Going out with the girls on Saturday night. Need to do laundry. Load the dishwasher. Why is my laptop fan running nonstop? LOL.

No comments: