Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just Because

...man I am so happy. Elated! I can't even begin to tell you why. Nothing extraordinary has happened to me or my family. I am still not a millionaire and my foot is still sprained. But I am just so happy and full of joy today. I just wanted to share that with you. I always live by the knowledge that with life, you can improve, you can change, you can make the next day better than the last one. With such limited time on earth, we need to learn and understand and appreciate what we have, the gifts that are given to us, and the people that are in our lives. I try to do that each and every day, and sometimes I fail. But I am truly grateful for all that He has given us.

Last Sunday, I had such a moving spiritual experience. I visited a friend's church and was amazed at the Word that was presented that evening. It has given me a renewed since of spirit and purpose. It is in me that He lives, and with that, I intend to do great things. Hopefully this post will inspire you. Not because I emit such wisdom, but because I am sharing my unabashed joy with you. You don't know me (well some of you don't) and I don't know you (some of you). But I can be a catalyst for change in you, just like last Sunday was a catalyst for change in me.

Carpe diem :P

No comments: