Monday, November 17, 2008

GQ Names Obama...



...one if it's Men of the Year. The cover is enclosed and is a close-up shot. Is it just me, our is our future POTUS looking a tad bit older? Is it the gray hair? LOL. In any event, I am not a subscriber of GQ but will be going to the newsstand today to pick this up immediately to add to my endless shrine that I have been collecting since he announced running for POTUS in 2007.

Our future leader and his wife was on 60 Minutes last night and he was as calm and collected as always. I didn't watch the entire interview, the media has really been on the Obama bandwagon since November 4th and I needed a little break, but he and Michelle handled themselves gracefully as always.

And I going to the Inaugaration on January 20, 2009. I will be blogging more on that later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does look a little bit older in that picture. I think he should've got a fresh line up before the photo shoot...LOL! They were graceful as always.