Friday, November 14, 2008

The Boyfriend Pillow (OMG)



I was on Dlisted the other day (hey Michael K!) and I saw his post about the boyfriend pillow. So being the inqusitive heifer that I am, I went in search of this wonderful invention. The pillow, (shown above) is a pillow made to resemble the upper half and side of a man, and is supposed to keep lonely looney chicks comfy at night since they don't have a man who wants to sleep with them (or stay afterwards...LOL). 
I am shaking my head at this. Why didn't I think of this ish? My life could've been set with this invention, I swear. I am not hating on the inventor of this masterpiece, but why oh why didn't they make a more United Nations version of the boyfriend pillow. They need a black one, a asian one, a latino one, and Middle Eastern one...well you get the drift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculous. Sad actually.