Monday, November 24, 2008

The Whore That Bites The Hand That Feeds Her

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com
I am sure that some of you who read my blog (and I know its more than the two or three comments I get looking at the site stats each day but that's another blog) are into gossip just as much as I am, especially when celebs and such are concerned. But the broad above really struck a nerve with me during her latest video blog entitled the Bow Wow Blog which she released on her website this weekend. I am posting it not because I am trying to give her more free press, God knows her website crashed this weekend because everyone and their mother was trying to see the video. I am posting it as a visualization to demonstrate how clueless and utterly ungrateful this supposed fellatio queen is.

The word on the street is that Ms. Steffans (and I use Ms. lightly) is pregnant with Bow Wow's seed. She says in the video that she has been inundated with questions about her impending pregnancy and relationship status with Bow Wow. This is not unbelievable since she uses her blog shamelessly for self promotion. I mean, if you post a video of you in a hotel robe rubbing your belly, you must want people to know you are pregnant right? But then, you have the audacity, the unmitigated gall to get "upset" when people question your relationships and your pregnancy. Go tell it to someone else BOO.

During the video, she states that the blogs that "report" on her are insignificant and incorrect. But whore, aren't these blogs the same ones that keep your name out there? Mama, if it wasn't for blogs, you wouldn't be getting any shine ever. LOL. Do you think your books make you a self made superstar? Hell no! I bought and read your first book, which was written like it was penned by a 10th grader, and sold it on eBay for more than I bought it for at Borders. And I didn't cop the second book because I felt the first book was such a waste of my time, and the third book that's coming out next year? Hell to the no. Unless someone gives it to me as a gift, I will not be reading that ish. So don't let this "fame" get to your head. Insignificant? Bish, you should bow down to every blog that has ever reported on your ass. No one outside of the urban community and gossip world care about you. Do you think Barbara Walters will be asking you to be on The View anytime soon? Come on, Karrine you need more people! STAT!

Then she goes on to say that her personal life is her business and she is not going to confirm or deny any of the rumors set forth. But since when has your personal life become your business Karrine? You write tell-all books and film video blogs of yourself in Miami in Lil Wayne's hotel room. You love the attention! Now all of a sudden your personal life is your business? Please. In the words of Keyshia Cole's birth mother Frankie, MAN DOWN!

Please, will someone reality check this chick? Karrine, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Because when and if the blogs decide not to give you any shine, your "career" would be null and void, just like your acting career.

SMOOCHES! :P

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Yeah I've been hearing about this Bow Wow talk.There is a steady growing trend in pushing the envelope thru online exposure.

Where a few yrs ago you needed legit credentials to be heard on a wide spread level, now all you need is a digi cam and gossip and your on.

She's pushing it and its going to get violent if she doesn't stop.

Anonymous said...

She didn't even deserve the time that you put into writing this blog. She is a joke. She actually considers herself to be this acclaimed writer now. She's pitiful and so contradictive. How can you say you don't want your business public when you write books that put you out there...SMH! That first book was straight garbage and wish I could get my money back. I couldn't even give it away.