Monday, November 24, 2008

Tell Me Somethin' Good

Mood: Enlightened.

Status: Downloading music on Itunes to make some CDs. Slow jams, just in case I get lucky.

Wear: Black leggings, white and black Baby Phat dress, ballet slippers.

Hair: Curly up'do.

Music: Adele. Chasing Pavements. Deep.

Place: Kitchen table. Laptop action.

Next move: On a mission to help my family financially with some foreclosure issues. I feel blessed to be able to do that.

Last text I sent: '7pm is fine'.

To Who: Cherie, my hairstylist.

Random Notes: I am not sure I am liking the new version of Itunes with Genius. Takes way too long to make a CD. I need to get back on my diet. Still need to go grocery shopping for my Thanksgiving dinner, first time I am actually cooking in over ten years. I still haven't read my new Essence with Will and Jada on the cover. I need to get my passport.

No comments: