Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's official! Make Blog Not War is now one full month old! 

Dope, huh?

Thanks to all of my readers, supporters, fellow bloggers, etc. for showing me love and offering your feedback, guidance, and understanding. I am sincerely grateful. As I have blogged before, I have started many blogs just to stop writing in them after the first few days or weeks because I lost focus and direction. I feel now that with the tools I have and the need to express my innermost thoughts and perspective on various subjects, Make Blog Not War will perservere and continue to grow and expand.

MBNW is still in its infancy and I am still finding my voice and my style. Please bare with me while I meander through everything in order to really set the tone for my blog.

I don't write the blog for popularity or for fame. I wanted a place on the web that was unique so that I could share my world, my thoughts, my life with the world. This is the place that I now call home and I am so comfortable everyday exploring the topics in which I want to discuss. I look forward to taking this journey with you. 

*MUAH*

1 comment:

NightFall914 said...

Happy 1 month Anniversary.May your next month be full of Tingliness and excitement.lol