Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tell Me Somethin' Good

Mood: Tingly. (aka horny)

Status: Purchasing a few items online. Balancing my checkbook as I go.

Wear: Sports bra, boy shorts.

Hair: Up in a ponytail.

Music: None. Have that McDonald's commercial in my head (you know the one) Chicken Mcnuggets.

Place: Sofa in living room. Laptop action.

Next move: Getting my mind ready to go to Chi-Town this weekend.

Last text I sent: 'Yeah. U on some tradn places like Ursh'.

To Who: Justin Bobby (nickname homies).

Random Notes: I need to reschedule my optical appointment. Need new contacts STAT. Work is killing a sister now, I got a million things to do tomorrow. Must stay focused. Stay off the Crackberry (but it be callin me yo!)

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

....been "tingly" a lot recently huh?

DanniGyrl said...

Very much so. I need a project to keep myself busy. Two words.

Phone boning. LOL.