Friday, December 5, 2008

F-O-C-U-S-E-D

Dear Hater:

I usually don't dole out time to those who are unworthy and simply put, not worth my time. But when I was a young shorty, my Grandmother told me to:

1. keep my friends close and my enemies closer

-and-

2. kill negative folks with kindness

Grandma, this one's for you.

Hater, I know that your main objective each and everyday is to spew your venom like a python but I won't allow you to do that. Not on my watch. See, someone should've checked you long ago, and since they didn't, please allow me to do it. You are the type of person that hates to see it when another person makes a come up because you have suspect feelings about yourself. You are insecure. You are laughable. You think you are wise with your qwirky comments and funny wit but all that shows me is that deep inside, its easier for you to think of something smart to say than do something smart for yourself. Like be quiet.

Bad move.

You wait around until someone makes a mistake, and bam, you are on it like white on rice. But who's to say you don't make mistakes of your own? Who's to say that you are perfect? You have many flaws many of which happen to start with your lack of self esteem and poor hygiene. Grab a Altoid and take a long bath and have a tall can of shudafukkup.

Hater, I don't like you. But I would never hate on what you do because you are getting yours. So why hate on me? Why spend so much time and energy focusing on me? Don't you have a life? A man? Some family? Any friends? Doesn't seem like it. And I am not surprised. Because why would people even want to be around someone like you? Someone that is 95% negative and 5% bullshit. You need an enema and a body cleansing STAT to wash out all of that bad karma.

I will pray for you, Hater. And although you continue to pray and pray on my downfall, I will rebuke you because I am a one-woman show and I never needed anyone to raise me up. While you count on others to give you applause, my audience is my mirror and my applause is my reflection. Each day I awake on this earth is better than the alternative. And I hope you get a life because honestly, if you don't change your ways, you will be just another old bitter and sour person with stank breath.

But alas.

Bye Hater. You have taken up enough of my time and I got things to do and people to see. SMOOCHES. Call me when you get a personality and a little love for yourself.

MUAH!  :P

D to the anni.

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Even though I can't stand the word/term "hater".

Good Blogging!

Anonymous said...

"kill negative folks with kindness"

I heard this concept a lot and I have to reject it as docile and passiveness that allows negative people to walk about with impunity.

The only way negative folks get it is when they realize there is no impunity for their actions and have to sleep with one eye open.

DanniGyrl said...

Ed-

That is one way to look at it. But I also believe in karma. And natural order. And usually people like that get taken care of anyway.

No one, especially thoese who are negative, go unchecked. There is a consequence for everything.