Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First Orgasm

As I previously blogged in another post, I did not experience my first orgasm from actual sexual intercourse until I was 25. For more on my sexual hang-ups , you can click HERE. But in the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to discuss and share with you the musings of the first time I came during sex.  And yes, this is a true story. No fakery.

I was living in South Carolina at the time and I met a guy a few years younger than me named Amp at the local supermarket. He was tall, about 6'4 to my 5'5 frame and we hit it off instantly. There was a silent attraction between the two of us. Amp wasn't the usual type of guy that I dated during that time. I hate to say this but if I am going to keep it real, I must disclose that during that unfortunate time in my life up to that point, I dated dope boys, thugs, street villains. Big gorilla swole type nikkuhs who possibly could've been on that Barry Bonds at one point. Amp wasn't squeaky clean, don't get me wrong. He had a normal job that required a W-2 but I know he did a little somethin somethin on the side, but he was hardly a professional street pharmacist. Anyway, Amp was a skinny fella. Handsome. But I was a thick girl and I needed a dude that could pick me up and ram me and ish. A dude that worked out. But Amp wasn't in that mode. But he was attractive. And since the chemistry was off the chain, I decided to give him some.

Mind you, when I let him inside my sugar walls, I hadn't had sex for almost six months. So ya girl was ready for some action. Hot sex on a platter type of ish. So anyway, I was living with my father at the time. This was right after I was homeless (more on that later). Anywho, my dad went to sleep and I invited Amp in for a drink. My dad's guestroom was on the other side of the house so we slipped in gingerly and I locked the door behind us.

I remember letting my hands glide over his chest as I took off his shirt. He was a skinny guy but he had defined muscles on his chest and upper body. He wasn't the bird chest type, and that turned me on because I felt more confident he could handle me. His chest was smooth without an ounce of hair. I figured he shaved or whatnot. I kissed his chest while massaging it. He took off my top and unhooked my bra in one motion. My large breasts were exposed to him and pointing like headlights. He sucked the hell out of my nipples and I began to feel euphoric. It was at this time that I knew I wasn't dealing with your average Joe. He knew how to work my body slowly. And he knew where to touch and how, and the exact amount of pressure that needed to be used.

Amp had some massive bedroom game.

We made our way to the bed and he took of my jeans and then my panties. He stood back and looked at me through the moonlight which was peeking through my window. Before I reached the point of no return, I leaned over and turned on the small stereo which sat on the nightstand next to the bed so that if i got loud, Pops wouldn't hear me. Amp pryed my legs open and began eating me out. He was slow but methodic and thorough, and he worked his mouth on me something serious. I hadn't had oral action like that in my life (up until that point)!

After teasing my neenah with his tongue and almost bringing me to a climax, he slipped on the rubber that he had and turned me on my stomach. He laid on top of me rubbing his member on my ass and then entered me. Slow at first. And then harder and harder with each thrust, pulling out after every several thrusts until I begged him to put it back in.

It was then that it seemed like he picked me up and held me, his member sliding around between my legs, not fully entering me. I couldn't take it anymore and I reached for it and he threw me down and stood back.

"Is this what you want, Danni?"

I shook my head.

"I ain't hear you. Is this what you want Danni?"

"Yes! Yes, I want it!"

I didn't say nothing but a word. It was then that he got on top of me and thrusted his large dick inside of me. Say what you want about "skinny" men, but it has been my experience that they pack heat ALL DAY. So Amp was working with almost more than I could handle. It had been 6 months so it hurt like heck when he rammed it in, but after a few strokes, the pain subsided and it began to feel better and better.

Yes.

And with each stroke I got warmer and warmer and I could feel my toes tingle. I could feel everything from the inside out and I was about to errupt. He continued to enter me full force until I couldn't take it anymore and before you knew it, I felt that familiar tingle and then the tightening of my muscles as I climaxed.

It was the first time. I had an orgasm. During sex.

I felt like I could cry. But I didn't. I lay there as he got off top of me and lay beside of me out of breath himself, covered in sweat. We fell asleep for like an hour or so and then awoke back up from round two where I experienced a series of orgasms.

Amp slipped quietly out of my room in the early hours of dawn and I continued these late night trysts until I moved away to St. Louis a few months later.

That was and still is the greatest sex I ever had.

Amp and I still talk to this day. Every few weeks. We discuss our past sexual actvities with fondess, both of us wondering if we will ever meet again to pick up where we left off. You just never really know these things.

6 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Nice trip down memories lane.Tales of the Tingle.lol.Now I'm thinking of who may be able to tell such a story about me.lol

JNez said...

well d-d-damn! sounds like you had some off the hook lovin'. hope you get it like that again soon, and permanently

Luvologist said...

*smiling* You never forget the first time. Those are precious memories to have.

Unknown said...

Whoooooooooooa *blank look* CHECK PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to make a trip back down south!

Jia said...

wow....umm...Im glad I found your blogs man! LOL!!!

I promise I'll start to say something more than WOW as time goes by...but for now? WOW!