Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's An 80's Christmas!

Of course Christmas is almost here, and I thought what better way to celebrate it than to transport back to 1985 (like my best Christmas ever!) when I was 10 years old and list the things I got that year. Maybe you can relate, or just make fun of my old ass, or add a few toys and gadgets that you got or that I left off the list. This should be fun! 

Sidenote: Hey old heads, do you remember the JC Penney Wish Book that would come in the mail? You would circle what you wanted and give it to your parents. LOL. Those were the days!









Teddy Ruxpin was the ish! He talked and moved and I thought he was the best. Of course my favorite gift was a toss up between my Atari (I got Centipede, Ms. Pac Man, and Android with the console), and my Cabbage Patch who, legend tells me, my mother fought three women for and was booked on assault charges and put on probation. Also the Barbie dream house was a close favorite too. No one on the block had one. The Optiumus Prime Transformer was a gift my dad bought me. LOL. He always wanted a boy.

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Yeah I remember J.C Penny, but in my house it was the Consumers Holiday catalog that got me excited. Transformers, G.I Joes and Ghostbusters ALL DAY!!!!!!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

now thats a throwback