Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tell Me Somethin Good

Mood: Anxious. Pensive.

Status: In full holiday mode. Tackling the last few gifts so I can shut the credit cards down.

Wear: Jeans and t-shirt. Just cleaned the living room so I am far from looking cute.

Hair: Two ponytails. I know. School girl chic.

Music: Common. Come Close. With Mary J.

Place: Sofa in living room. Laptop action.

Next move: Meeting with a web designer to work on getting my website up. Hella excited.

Last text I sent: It's kinda long so I don't want to type it right now. Something about tools. From Sears. Craftsman. And setting up lottery stands. I told you. You would have to be there.

To Who: Que

Random Notes: Blog is getting mad love. Thanks a million! Just downloaded Tweet Deck because my friend Lex told me it was the bomb. And she is right. Way user friendly and better than using the regular Tweet. Everything is nice and organized. Wondering what I am going to wear tomorrow. Got to go to the cleaners. Still have to make that eye appointment. I want to go see Seven Pounds. Love me some Will Smith. Who can I go with? That is a good question. I am so happy the weekend is almost upon us. This TMSG is kinda boring but that is how it goes sometime, huh?

MUAH!

No comments: