Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Foreplay (Before Play)

I have such random conversations during the work day. Anyway, a homie (and dear friend of mine) and I were talking today on the Crackberry about foreplay. He said he was listening to the radio and they were talking about foreplay. I guess the conversation was that women were complaining that their men didn't participate in foreplay. They just wanted to get down to business.

My friend wanted to know my thoughts on the matter and I gave him plenty. First off, it is my belief that foreplay can sometimes (a lot of times) be better than the actual activity of having sex. Foreplay is about pleasing and teasing and learning his body and your body and affection and kissing, and all the things that I like being with a man for sexually. If a man is not down for foreplay, then it is not going down. I am not participating in it. So these men that are with these woman who aren't down for the cause wouldn't get no love from me. I blame these women for giving it up to these men who want to hit it and quit it. It is just as much their fault as it is the man's. If you allow him to screw you without foreplay, then you are playing the hand you are dealt.

Secondly, ladies, communicate with your man about what you like (or don't like). Do it on the regular and do it with no shame. Sex (and foreplay) is about the two of you enjoying it together. If he is the only one that is enjoying it, then what kind of sense does that make? I let the man I am with know what I like, where my spot is, where I liked to be kissed and touched and sucked. If he isn't in those areas, then I either whisper it to him seductively or I put his head there myself. LOL. This is a two way street. I don't assume he knows what I want. I also want him to communicate with me on his desires as well.

Foreplay is like the truth, people. I am thinking these young people haven't really made love or had real sex until they experience real foreplay. I like that better (sometimes LOL) than the real thing.

...wish I could have foreplay now. :P

1 comment:

NightFall914 said...

"I blame these women for giving it up to these men who want to hit it and quit it."

SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

Thats the truth right there.I'm soooo tried of hearing complaints from females that just gave it up then get mad.

People are so OVERSEXED these days that they miss the details.SMH

P.S Oooooooh your a CracC addict too?
lonelynites@sprint.blackberry.net