Monday, December 15, 2008

Tell Me Somethin Good-2 AM Morning Edition

Mood: Angelic (thanks Fresh)

Status: Ready to take over the world. Sleeves are rolled up. I'm in my b-boy stance.

Wear: T-shirt, boy shorts.

Hair: Down. I have "pageant hair" from earlier.

Music: Kanye West. Say You Will. My favorite song of the moment.

Place: Sofa in living room. Laptop action.

Next move: I put it out there. Let's see what I get back.

Last text I sent: 'Goodnight'.

To Who: Ole boy.

Random Notes: I can hear the sleet hitting the window pane. Tomorrow i going to be a beast outside. Luckily i am off work and can stay at home to avoid the commute madness. I was called an angel tonight. I feel very honored with the title. I try to put out more than I get back. I live by that code, but more often than not, I don't get back HALF of what I give. I guess I am a sucker. But I also believe in seeing the good in people. Which is why I always get chopped and screwed. I am not going to allow that, though, to stop me from doing what I can for people. For those in need. If it bites me in the ass later, it's okay. I'm a big girl now. I can take it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup... an angel.

NightFall914 said...

Ok,OK
A)I so co-sign the boy short :)

B)That "angel" talk is wassup.I've been referred to as an angel of a different type.

C)That giving more then you get thing has been my equation for YEARS.Its just how it goes sometimes.

Enjoy ya day off.