Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just The Lonely. Talking. Again.

Is it possible for me to have the type of love that I have dreamt about and prayed about all of my life? Is it possible for me to be truly fulfilled by another man and have in my life a true soulmate that I can bond with until the end of my days?

I would like to know. Is my quest for a fruitful relationship with another man pointless and a waste of time? I know I am such a nerd. I know I am such an idealistic individual. I want what I see in the movies and read in romance novels. I know friends, close friends, who have that in their lives. I am just wondering if I will be able to experience that for myself as well. 

Just food for thought I guess. Because I can admit. I can front like I have it all. Or be truthful and admit that I am lonely.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

oh boy if this doesn't hit close to home..familiar thoughts for myself as well..you know im a firm believer of what you put out you get back..and being open to let love happen in your life..that's one of my new years "realizations"..to prepare myself and visualize and put my self out there to find that someone..that means getting my "house" in order ;)..

Naturally Alise said...

I have a piece I wrote while feeling like you do. Feeling like is that right person to fit my weirdness, quirkiness, and nerdiness, AND also admitting that I was lonely... I'll have to share it wit ya some time.