Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Bish Is So Heartless

Someone told me this was girlfriend season BUT it seems more like heartbreak season around these parts. If one more fella tells me that their woman is on some other ish, I will pass the hell out. I guess all the break-ups must come before Christmas so peeps can save their duckets since they don't have to buy their girl a gift OR they can still unwrap it and take it since they still have the receipt because there is like, 15 days before the big day? The love thing is stoned right now, officially. So glad that I am not in that category for the moment.

But enjoy a little 'Yeezy for your afternoon heartbreak and even though you and your girl are no longer an item, I am sure you will be at the club in a few weeks meeting a new tender. Mark the tape F-R-E-S-H. (LOL--yes, I am talking 'bout u).

Say what you want about 808's, Kanye brought it with Heartless. Yup!

Oh and to read what 'Ye had to say about his "supposed" poor record sales (I think that 450,000 units in this day and age during the first week is good outstanding but that's just me. You know I stan for Kanye), click HERE.

No comments: