Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tell Me Somethin Good

Mood: Pissed and disappointed.

Status: Mutiltasking and trying to keep from plotting revenge.

Wear: T-shirt and pajama pants. Very unglam.

Hair: In a bun. Got my specs on for a nerdy effect.

Music: 112. Cupid. Go figure. Listening to a mix CD.

Place: Sofa in living room. Laptop action.

Next move: Trying to forget him. He's forgotten me.

Last text I sent: 'Whatever'.

To Who: What's His Face.

Random Notes: Need to stop allowing people in my life who just aren't worthy. I have no time for users, abusers, liars, and such. Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't try to make me feel like I am in the wrong. You almost penetrated my force field but I am so glad I didn't let my guard down. You no longer get no love. Only voice mail and delete. Ciao!

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

....hope this aint the same person from ya monday "Attraction doesn't = Relationship" blog.

DanniGyrl said...

Nope. But that is yet another story for another time.