Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Post Of '09. Thank You To New & Old Followers & Readers.

So we finally made it. 2009 has begun and I just know that it is going to be a good year. Personally, 2008 was a watershed year for me but I am not one to continue a negative thought process, especially when a new beginning is upon us. As I blogged before in my previous post, I am looking forward to conquering a few goals and continuing to grow in many aspects including my blog and video blog and website. This blogging experience is still new for me, and I feel there is so much for me to share with the world.

To my followers and readers, I appreciate you for taking time out of your busy day to read my blog. When I first began blogging, I felt disenfranchised because I wasn't getting many comments or feedback. But what I have learned (through my stats) is my visitor count is growing daily and I have been getting a constant flow of repeat readers who are interested in what I have to say. My followers are the best! You guys always keep me on my toes and give me your ear when I am in need of an unbiased point of view. For that, I am eternally grateful and hope that I continue to entertain you and enlighten you with my reality blog. This project is not about comment count or even traffic, but more about me letting go of baggage that used to consume me everyday. I now have an outlet to release and fortunately, that outlet identifies with others.

So again, here's to '09. There is so much more for me to share, so much living to do, and so much to look forward to.

MUAH!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

new follower..via Nightfall..i enjoy reading your blogs...always nice to know someone else may be going thru the same things ;)

yes...2009 will be great!

DanniGyrl said...

Thanks Jillian for your insightful comments and your visits to my blog. I always look forward to reading what you have to say, and yes, it makes me feel that I am not alone in some of the things I have been through.