Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Girl/Girl Experience

Let me start this blog off by saying that I am not a lesbian. And there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian. To each his own. I do find other women attractive. I do (in the recesses of my mind during very late hours of the night) think about what it would be like to be with another woman. I am not one of those women who walk around saying they are strictly dickly because hell, maybe there will be a time that I may be open to "something new". But I have never been with another woman except on two very rare occasions, one of which I am blogging about right now. The other, well that is another story for another time (perhaps). I do love my men, I love everything about them. But I will not rule out the possibility in the future of being with another woman and I will just leave it at that for now.

Okay.

I was young. 14 I believe. My mother's best friend's daughter was having a sleepover at her house. It was her birthday and I believe she was turning 16. So, you know how it was back in the day. My mother's best friend felt obligated to invite me to the party even though she was a few years older than me. At that point, we really didn't have anything in common. But I was happy to go because I was going to an older girls event and I wanted to see what it was like being 16. Mom dropped me off at her house that evening and the slumber party was in full swing.

We ate pizza. Danced to MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, EnVogue and others. Some of the girls snuck on the phone and called boys and stuff and I tried to listen to their intimate conversations. We played Truth or Dare and some other games and stayed up well into the night. I really don't remember falling asleep but I must have because I was awoke during the night while I was in my sleeping bag.

The following is going to be very graphic so if you are of the prudish type, do not continue:

I felt someone, a hand, unzip my bag. My heart started to pound because I didn't know if someone had broken in. An intruder of some sort. The person who was unzipping my bag could sense my tenseness and covered my mouth before I could scream. All I could hear them say was sssh.

I closed my eyes. I didn't know what to do. This person got into the sleeping bag with me and climbed on top of me. I felt her breasts against mine and I knew it was another female. My heart began to beat even faster. I was halfway turned on and halfway scared out of my ass. She guided her hands under my sleep shirt and cupped my breasts. Even at 14, my breasts were huge. She played with them, massaging the nipples and I couldn't contain the way I was feeling. Half of me wanted her to get off of me so I could go tell my mother's best friend and the other half of me was intrigued with what was going down.

After she caressed my breasts and played with my nipples, her hands found their way to my Hello Kitty panties. I couldn't stop myself from getting wet. I was so aroused at this point. I was still a virgin then, but had played with myself plenty of times to know that I absolutely enjoyed orgasms and the euphoric feeling it emitted. Without further adieu, she guided my panties down my legs and began to play with my vagina. My hips started to move with each and every stroke and I began panting and moaning. She whispered in my ear to be quiet and that is exactly what I did because I didn't want her to stop.

I wanted more.

She started to kiss me. Not tongue or anything. Just gentle pecks on my lips. I kissed her back. She kept rubbing my mound until I could feel I was at the breaking point and then she stopped. I could feel the moisture being transferred onto her and she then slid her way down the sleeping bag so that her mouth met my clit.

I was scared.

I tried to pull away but the bad girl in me wanted to know what it felt like. She licked me over and over, hitting the exact spot in which would cause me to come. It was like she knew my body better than I knew it myself. I was in sheer ecstasy. Not being able to contain it anymore, I placed my hand on her head and forced her to move faster and faster. I guess she couldn't keep up because she stopped and moved her head and began moving herself up towards my chest.

She pushed all of her weight on me and began grinding against me, moving her hips in a circular motion. I am sure by this time someone else had to be hearing us and I tried to peer through the blackness of the room to see if anymore was up but I couldn't tell from my vantage point. I heard someone snoring and someone moving in their sleeping bag but that was it. And by now I didn't care because it felt so good.

She pushed and I pushed and she thrusted and then I thrusted and all at once I felt the beginnings of the sensation and that familiar tingle let me know that it was about to go down. She bumped up against me touching THAT spot and BAM! I came. I think she did too because it was like the wind had been knocked out of both of us.

After a few minutes, she climbed back into her sleeping bag which was next to mine and we went to sleep. I could tell she was to the right of me. When we woke up that morning, I looked to my right and her bag was empty. Everyone was up but me.

I quickly got up and put on my panties which were at the bottom of my sleeping back and put on my robe. All of the girls were in the kitchen cooking pancakes and I felt left out. I was trying to see if I could get any indication that the others knew what had happened that night and if they did, no one was saying a word. My eyes danced from person to person to see if there was any connection with the girl that had just gotten me off the night before. We all had similar body types that it was hard to tell which one had been my seductress from the night before.

It was like it was a cruel joke. I had no idea who it was. I knew it was real. I knew I hadn't been dreaming and yet I didn't know who she was. And know one was saying anything.

Anyway, this bothered me for weeks. And then one day I got a call from Antoinette (my mom's best friend's daughter) who asked me if anything strange had happened that night. I told her that a girl kissed me while I was sleep, embarrassed to say what had really happened and she told me that her cousin, B.J. told her that she liked me. B.J. was gay and was at the party that night and was 18. I didn't know B.J. was gay until Antoinette told me. Then Antoinette asked me if I liked girls and I told her I didn't. Which was true. But I couldn't admit to her that I liked that connection I had with B.J. that night.

Well. I never saw B.J. again and Antoinette and I never spoke about it again either. Then we ended up moving so it wasn't a big deal anymore. I never wanted to be with another woman after that and didn't consider myself a lesbian or anything. I just chalked it up to a sexual experiment that happens to some teenagers I guess.

I had another girl/girl experience in my early 20's (in a drunken state) and maybe one day I will blog about it. Then again, maybe not. :)

13 comments:

Jillian said...

ok...hot story.

i think every woman at some point has thought about what it would be like to be with a woman..i have..don't consider myself a lesbian either, but can't say i would turn down the experience under the right circumstances. (what those circumstances are i don't know)

Jia said...

Umm...wow.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jillian in that all women have thought about being with another woman. You just had the opportunity to actuall experince being with one sexualy.

NightFall914 said...

ok I been out drinking so I most likely shouldnt comment whats in my head.......Jia your too much....Jillz.....no comment.

Danni, that tingy is something crazy huh.

Anonymous said...

All i can say is wowz. Good times huh.

1Hunid

JNez said...

your erotic stories are very arousing. very descriptive. if only guys were more experimental about same sex encounters. or maybe they are and just don't blog about it. wish they would sometime, though...

Luvologist said...

This was very revealing. It was as if I was watching you from a chair while you were tussling about in the sleeping blanket.

It's strange you never had the opportunity to meet with BJ again. Maybe things were supposed to be that way.

LITE said...

while you may have enjoyed it, i'm sure there are a handful of other females who didn't enjoy the antics of B.J. I wouldn't be surprised if she was incarcerated.

ladebelle said...

errr... i agree with jia with just a simple wow...

great writing btw!

NightFall914 said...

Funny how the comment count JUMPS up when the topic is highly sexual. lol

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

funny, but that was the main reason why my mother would not let me attend sleep overs

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaa! She sorta molested you...you were 14 she was 18.

Unknown said...

Wow .. Yeah umm Exxxxxxxxxxcuse me