Thursday, January 8, 2009

His Hands = The Sweetest Taboo

His hands were like lightening to my thunderstorm when we connected. Sensual. Loving without love if that makes any sense. He is smooth with it. Takes his time to get it right. Not methodical or calculating. I can tell he is living for the moment, spontaneous with the passion. Not too much but not too little. Just enough to get that thang right.

He asked me to take of my clothes which I did slowly. He took off his. And then we stood there touching one another like this was out first time seeing the opposite sex naked. He emitted positivity and I was drawn to it. His skin was smooth. Brown. Serene. The right amount of moisture. He put his hands on my breasts and cupped them like he was holding a baby. So soft. I whispered he didn't have to be so gentle. But if he wanted to be soft he could. But if he wanted to rub em harder, he could do that too.

He sat on his bed. I stood facing him. His hands went from my breasts to my waist to my hips to my thighs and then he cupped my ass. Jiggled it. We laughed. He told me he never would've thought about doing this two years before. I said I know, me neither. I was married then. He was with ole girl. It would've been completely wrong. To engage in this sort of behavior before now. But here we were. Attraction had taken over. And now we can do what we've been wanting to do.

The nakedness of this whole affair was arousing. We didn't get RIGHT to it. We made ourselves familiar with one another. His bedroom was warm, a blanket of heat and eroticism in the air. His Ipod was on a playlist of slow songs and I was sure I wasn't the only female to here them. In this room. But I didn't care. Couldn't care less. At this time, being in a relationship was the furthest thing from my mind. It was all about the BIG O.

We laid in the bed. He was still caressing my breasts, which I think was his favorite part on my body. My other body parts were getting jealous but it was okay. Time. And patience. I had that. He played in my hair. Cupped my face with his one free hand. I giggled because Lovers and Friends from Lil Jon and Usher came on. It was like the Ipod knew our relationship up to that point. I asked him if he liked to kiss. He said yeah.

I asked him to kiss me.

He did.

A kiss is a deal breaker for me. If a dude can't kiss, then I am out the door. It is that serious to me. Our lips connected and met. And saliva. The kiss was nice. Slow as hell, not too deep, kind of teasing. Okay. I could stay. He knew how to kiss.

We touched and felt and kissed for hours it seemed. I looked at the time and it was almost 2 in the morning. I had to go to work the next morning.

We didn't do the deed.

I got dressed slowly and he helped me. It was cute. He was still hard and I felt bad. All of that foreplay and we didn't do anything. But to be honest, I didn't want to anymore. It wasn't about that tonight. We had been co-workers before. Then friends. Then "brother and sister". Then possible hook-up homies. The titles of our relationships had changed so many times. This was not something we should rush.

We hugged. And kissed. I made it to the front door. We hugged again and I told him I would call him later that day. I started walking to my car and then he called my name. I turned around. He met me halfway and we hugged again. A quick peck. And I got in my Jeep with my sweetest taboo.

The next day at work, I logged onto Facebook. And to my surprise, he had updated his status. And he did it in a way that paid homage to our night before. No one else knew but me what it meant. But it was touching and cute. And all of that.

His hands. I want to feel them again. It's been too long. Yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl would you just go and get you some already....LOL!!

Jillian said...

lol AMEN LaVerne!

i applaud you D for just knowing that the time wasn't right and being comfortable to walk away..

um but yeah..get you some already! lol

Unknown said...

Wow .. *takes a bat to her writings* yeah .. You win . lol