Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Hilton.

We both knew why you called me. And we both knew that when I arrived at Room 742 that it was going to be about business. Business that only you and I would be able to handle. As of last year, it was unfinished. I replayed the interrupted scenario over and over in my head many times and tonight, I would finally be able to see it play out in its entirety.

You answered the door with that smile that you always had. Crooked. Showing just a few of your exceptionally beautifully white teeth made for a Colgate commercial. You were dressed comfortably in a white T-shirt and basketball shorts. Lounging in the room watching the play-offs. Waiting for my arrival since you touched down in the Lou five hours previously. My heart pounding, I gave you a playful hug and walked into your room and allowed the door to close behind me. There were double beds. I smiled to myself. Okay. This is going to be interesting.

I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs with my coat on. You told me to stand up because you wanted to get a good view of me. I felt your eyes on me seeming to pierce through the epidermis of my skin. It was like you could read my every thought and movement before I moved or thought. You told me to take off my coat and I did as I was told. I was wearing a black blouse belted at the waist and a pair of black leggings and heels. You licked your lips and I knew what you were thinking.

You gave me them fuck me eyes. I reciprocated.

Hands around my waist, you pulled me close. Stuck your tongue down my throat hard and fast and I was frustrated because I was used to being in control and you were taking that away from me. My hair was in a ponytail and you pulled my head back so your tongue could penetrate me deeper. Then you stopped suddenly and I opened my eyes to see you smiling at me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Last year, you and I were at this same place. Different room. But during that time, we were interrupted by feelings that seemed to overwhelm us. And vibrating phones and secret phone calls brought about our hiatus. Jealously. Envy. But tonight, it was going down. We didn't care about the past.

You slowly unbuttoned my blouse and we both watched as it fell to the ground. My strapless bra was next to be removed. You marvelled at the 38 D's that were in front of you and cupped. Kissed my nipples and watched as they hardened in slow motion. You slid off my pants and you smiled because you saw that I still didn't wear any panties. Your hands were on my ass and then my back and then my neck as you kissed  me again.

I took off your t-shirt. Your chest still sported muscles. No hair. Shit was sexy. I played around with the elastic on your b-ball shorts, putting the tip of my nail around the drawstring and pulling on it teasingly. You took my hand and put it on your hardened pole.

It was time to begin.

We started with me on my back, my legs over your shoulders. I could feel all of you when it was like this. You showed no mercy and I didn't want any either. We had a lot of time to make up for and with each thrust inside of me, you were punishing me for the time we were apart. I didn't want to moan, didn't want you to know you had me feeling all good but I couldn't help myself. You withdrew and watched as my mouth begged for you to continue. Your chest was sweaty. You looked high but it was my chocha was now your drug. 

We hit a rush.

You turned me on my back and infiltrated me from behind, moving slow and deep as I purred and cooed at your prowess in the bedroom. It was magnetic heat that was being transferred in between the both of us and we were both spellbound at the action taking place. Unable to get the proper leverage you needed, you had me get on my knees and you entered me hard once again, moving in as I arched my back and backed up into your rhythm. You began to move faster and I didn't want it to end but I could tell you were getting ready to explode because I was too.

I got on my knees and pleasured you orally. This, above all else, was what kept you coming back for more after all of this time.

You dreamt about it. You plotted and planned. And now it was happening in this room.

I started off slowly and then with each movement, I took more of you inside of me.

Before you could say my name, I stopped. Looked up at you like I used to do with my doe eyes and allowed you to spill your liquid all on my breasts.

Round two would commence shortly. After a small breather.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

See there you go again .. *Looks for a fan* You talk about me .. umm WATER.. THAT WAS HOT!

Jillian said...

..uumm a not work appropriate should be posted at the top...lol

*gettin some water like lex*

Luvvie said...

Ok ALL I can say to this is "BOOM CHICKA WAH WAH!!!" hehe

achoiceofweapons said...

Cigarette break! Wait I don't Smoke! That's me! Ok, Ice Break!
(Smile)
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

Wow!