Monday, January 12, 2009

30 Day No Soda Challenge Update (Day 7)

I am on my seventh day of not ingesting soda and I feel great. No more headaches (Thank GOD) and I have lost a total of 5 and a half pounds. All from not drinking soda. I feel better, less sluggish each day and I am sharper. I never really knew that there were "side effects" of drinking so much soda, but I now see what I was doing to my body.

A special thanks to everyone who has given me feedback since I have begun this journey. I a truly grateful and I plan on continuing this challenge for more than 30 days. This is going to be a new lifestyle change for me.

MUAH!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

in my intoxicated stooper i took a sip of strawberry fanta! :(

it was a very small sip bc i woke up and the cup was still full LOL...

but im glad to hear you are sticking to it and feeling it...pretty soon you just won't want it anymore..and when you do, you won't drink much...if any...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I went 2 months without the stuff early last year. no comment on how i'm doing with (or without) it now.. good luck!