Sunday, March 1, 2009

Growing Pains

I am now three months deep into my blog and I have noticed that I am outgrowing my space. I am not that crazy about my current blog layout so I have decided to hire a professional designer to create a more personalized internet environment for me and my thoughts. The site will now be self-hosted with my own hosting instead of Blogger, which will allow for more personalization and less cookie cutter action. I am also changing the site from being in Blogger to Wordpress, so this is going to be a big transition. Hopefully, you guys will stick with me during this "pardon my dust" era, which should be complete within the next week or so.

4 comments:

NightFall914 said...

LOL, well i think you did reference how u get bored with blogs fast.

DanniGyrl said...

Yes I have! This is like my what, third attempt at a blog? But so far I have managed to somehow keep it updated. But I do not like Blogger very much, I think I prefer Wordpress, thus I found someone help me transition everything over. I guess only time will tell if I can keep up with the updates, even with a new spiffy layout.

Jillian said...

look forward to it!

Jillian said...

oooh and i feel you on the getting bored lol...